Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fair

The last Saturday of the Dixie Classic Fair we took Xander for his second fair experience. The first one last year was a disaster but this year was much better!

I love everything about the fair - the atmosphere - the food - the rides they set up in an hour and I would never trust to be safe...they look fun though!







My favorite is definitely the food!




Xander's favorite was the corn - but then we haven't introduced him to funnel cake and caramel apples yet!



He wasn't so sure about the crazy characters and was ready to bolt if Duck Man made any sudden moves.





Wish someone would let me ride around the fair with my feet up!



We had a great time and look forward to next year when he'll be big enough to ride the inflatable slide!

No comments: