Tuesday, November 9, 2010

winston-salem children's photography: cara & katelyn

I enjoyed a perfect Fall evening with Katelyn, Cara and family a few weeks ago. You might remember Katelyn and Cara from our previous session. It is amazing how much kids change in just 3 short months! These two are the most beautiful little girls.





Cara is walking like a pro now where she was just pulling to standing when I last spent time with her.



I love the one on the left - she looks like such a little lady.



The eyes on both of these girls just get me every time I see them - amazing.







It was Cara's first birthday so we had to celebrate with some cupcakes. What a perfect way to reward these girls for a great session!



Happy birthday Cara!



Thanks again for a great afternoon!

No comments: