Monday, July 26, 2010

winston-salem children's photography: cara

Cara is the beautiful little sister of Katelyn who was one of my first independent children sessions more than two and a half years ago. It was fun seeing Katelyn again and meeting her little sister. These two are very close in age to my own children and I loved watching them interact. Seeing the smiles Cara held back just for her big sister. Watching Katelyn help her sister with a cup of tea and drag a rocking chair more than twice her size across the porch at Tanglewood's Manor House to sit right next to her baby sister. Seeing the love between the two of them that will only grow as they do. Thank you Jill and Jason for sharing your girls for the afternoon!

These girls both have the most amazing eyes.



An impromptu summer tea party in the grass...












I love that Cara sucks her thumb. My daughter is also a thumb sucker and spending time shooting Cara made me realize I don't always need to pull her thumb out of her mouth for pictures because sucking her thumb is a part of who she is right now.











I LOVE when babies are starting to pull up. They always seem to end up on their tip-toes.



Cara was curious about everything. The leaves. The sticks. The table leg. Personally I saw nothing special about the table leg but I adore her cute little baby legs squatting so carefully.





Thank you to the Murphy family for a fun afternoon. I look forward to seeing you again soon!

No comments: