Wednesday, August 26, 2009

steph: wedding shower

Earlier this month I took a trip to PA for my soon-to-be sister-in-law's wedding shower. Her bridal party had planned a wine tasting shower and it was a blast. Rob and Steph will be married in October.


The food not only looked great but tasted fantastic!




The girls had put together cute favors and centerpieces.




Steph and her bridal party - great job girls on a fun shower!


Steph had a special bride glass for the day - very cute.


The happy bride...


And she has a lot to be happy about - I know he's my brother so I might be biased but any guy who shows up at a wedding shower with roses gets bonus points in my opinion.




My sister flew in for the shower and finally got to meet her new niece. We'll be heading to Philadelphia for Adrienne's wedding at the end of the month.

No comments: