Wednesday, February 9, 2011

winston-salem children's photography: katelyn

I included some of my favorites from my recent session with Katelyn in the sneak peek but have more of this beautiful little girl to share. We spent a perfect January day at Wake Forest University where we got to play on the fabulous tree swings.





One of my favorite things about shooting kids is watching them grow and change from session to session. Katelyn has certainly been doing both. She just turned 4 and is a bundle of energy and laughter. She doesn't hesitate to roll in the grass, race to the next bench or climb up a brick wall but in the next moment is oohhing and awwing over the 'princess castle steps' at Reynolda Hall and twirling in dress up jewelry and high heels.





Little sister Cara was ready to join in the fun as well.



Especially when Mom brought out the dress up bag. I love little girls in Mom's heels!





What a great way to spend a sunny, warm January afternoon!

No comments: