Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cadon & Teagan

Saturday I got to spend some time with the Sparks family photographing their sons Cadon and Teagan.

Cadon wasn't sure about me at first - and he tried to fight it - but it didn't take long to make friends.




Such a sweet big brother!




Check out the baby blues...




and those big handsome browns!




This little man did not want to wear the Santa hat!




One of my favorites from the day...




Look at this little man - only 2 months old and holding his head up so big!



Precious details...







While not one of my favorite images from the day this was my favorite moment. Sporting his Appalachian helmet Cadon stuck his head through the railing to ask "Daddy - can we go to Appalachian so I can play on the football team....not today Daddy but tomorrow when I'm all grown up."


Thanks to Jodi and Tim for letting me spend a great afternoon with their family!




No comments: